Thursday 22 December 2011

Mad Scientist Dr Hump


MAS has given me a new identity (of Mad Scientist Dr Hump)! I still have children coming to me and telling me "Where's your Hump, Dr Hump. We want to give it a Bump"! And after that picture on the MAS newspaper, I've even had friends and kids calling to Congratulate! :) That goes down in my daughters’ scrap book as “Moments of MAS fame”!
 
We've all been talking a lot about the bond MAS created between parents and kids. I'd also like to add that I experienced a new connection between the school and parents. It was amazing to see how teachers we've never known or met before made time for us so willingly.
I remember when I first met Preeti Khosla Ma'am for a dry run, I was a picture of confidence - beaming with pride and almost flaunting that I had so much information to share! Interestingly, Preeti Ma'am was highly unimpressed and pointed out that I will have children lose interest if we presented in that manner! What an eye-opener that meeting was.
After a few nightmares (of kids walking out of the classroom during in-class activities), I finally managed to put together a funny script in place. I met Preeti Ma'am several times until she was finally delighted by our mad scientist performance and gave us a thumbs-up! All our efforts would have fallen flat, had we not got the much-needed guidance and support from teachers and staff!
 
Looking forward for more Fun and more learning through Fun at Shri Ram!

Pooja
(M/O Maanya Utreja)
CR Upvan E

No comments:

Post a Comment