Sunday 6 November 2011

Amreen the boy who created the MAS Mascot



About My Self….

Like  every other child I grew up with ‘Tom and Jerry’,’Flinstones’ and ‘Scooby doo…’ Who does’nt love Cartoons?...well everybody does . Since Childhood I enjoy watching and drawing cartoons! It makes me feel good, creative and useful. There was a time referred to as the ‘POKe’mon’ era where children all over the world were crazy for the cartoon ‘Pokemon’. I was one of them. So I then decided that I want to grow up and go in Animation! Since then I have been drawing cartoons, comics etc and off course watching them too…to learn more and more! 

                                                                          -Amreen Singh
                                                                               10 B
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment